El desarrollo de su bebé comienza en la concepción
Having a baby is one of the most significant experiences in many women’s lives. Once your baby is conceived, you should be aware of all the changes your body and the baby will go through during pregnancy.
What to Expect: Your Baby’s Development
- My life begins from the moment of conception, your genes combined to determine my physical characteristics, sex, facial features, body type, hair color, eyes & skin.
- My Intelligence & personality are set – the way I think & feel begin from the moment of conception.
- My heart beats on day 18.
- At 40 days, I can respond to your touch.
- I can move my hands & feet at 8 weeks.
- I hear your voice at 20 weeks.
- I am sleeping by 24 weeks.
- My eyes open at 32 weeks.
- By 37 weeks I am fully developed and ready to meet you.
What to Expect: Changes in Your Body
Symptoms of pregnancy and the changes that occur during pregnancy are different for every woman. In order to confirm a pregnancy, you will need a pregnancy test and/or ultrasound. These will also determine how far along you are in the pregnancy.
Dealing with an unplanned pregnancy can be difficult, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here to help you understand your pregnancy, your options and provide you with accurate information on abortion, parenting and adoption. We offer FREE Pregnancy Test and FREE limited ultrasound in our pregnancy help clinics.
Our services are free and confidential. We are here to help you with the information and resources you need right now. We welcome walk–ins or you may set up an appointment to meet with one of our caring, professional staff. Please see our Contact Page or email Foundations of Life Having a baby is one of the most significant experiences in many women’s lives. Once your baby is conceived, you should be aware of all the changes your body and the baby will go through during pregnancy.