It’s Official-We have Gone MOBILE!
The Foundations of Life Mobile Medical Unit is a Pregnancy Center on wheels. It is equipped to help women facing pregnancy decisions with excellent care, compassionate support and honest information.
The Knights of Columbus of the Diocese of St. Petersburg, State and National councils, along with Foundations of Life Donors helped us to expand our ministry to the streets by purchasing our new Sprinter Save the Storks Van!
This mobile unit is beautifully equipped allowing our team to perform FREE pregnancy testing and ultrasounds to women in our community. Our mobile unit will also provide the following services:
- Birth options information
- One-to-one Mentoring
- Pregnancy & Parenting Education (English and Spanish) and Earn While You Learn program
- Education/support groups (dependent upon location and demand)
- Maternity and infant supplies
- Adoption information and counseling
- Resource information and referrals
- Post-abortion healing
- Help and hope to parents receiving a poor prenatal diagnosis.
- Referrals for health services, pre-natal care and social services
The Foundations of Life Mobile Medical Unit will be parked every Monday of the Month as follows:
- 1st Monday of the Month- La Esperanza Clinic, Wimauma
- 2nd Monday of the Month- San Jose Mission, Dover
- 3rd Monday of the Month- Pasco Women’s Shelter, Hudson
- 4th Monday of Every Month- Pasco Family Shelter, New Port Ritchey
- You can also look for the MMU parked at churches around the Diocese of St. Petersburg, health fairs, near colleges, and even near abortion clinics.
For more information or appointments call 813-631-4393 or email us at email@example.com